Glycolic acid is a naturally derived acid that is used for cosmetic purposes such as blemish removal, skin brightening and skin renewal. Commonly extracted from sugar cane, pineapple, sugar beets, cantaloupe and raw grapes, glycolic acid is a alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) and its excellent exfoliating properties makes it an ideal treatment for fading sunspots, acne scars, blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles. Different strengths are available depending on skin type (40%, 70% or 90%).
- Rapid results – effects can be seen after just one session
- Stimulates cell regeneration in the skin by increasing the production of collagen
- Lessens lines, wrinkles, acne, acne scars and sun damaged skin
- Removes dead skin cells with ease
- Tightens and brightens skin
Who is this suitable for?
- People with skin damage or uneven skin tone
- Problematic skin
- Oily skin
- Anyone looking for an age prevention treatment