Spring is here! And warmer weather means a change in your everyday beauty routine...
Products that you used in the winter may not work for you during the warmer months, so spring clean your beauty routine and get your skin glowing for Spring with these seven beauty wonders…
1. Three essentials for the warmer months are a tinted moisturiser, waterproof mascara and a cream blush. Tinted moisturiser won’t cake as easily as foundation and will look more natural, so look for a good BB or CC cream. Waterproof mascara is great for beach-goers and cream blush usually has a bit of glow in it and won’t get blotchy like a powder if you sweat.
2. Have a beauty spring clean! Dirty makeup brushes can transfer oil, germs and bacteria to your skin. Clean out your skincare products. Have you got half-full tubs and tubes of products you haven’t used for a year? Chances are you’re not going to in the next six months.
3. Primers can blur imperfections and help make-up stay on longer. Plus invest in oil blotting sheets and make sure that you use a sun cream or products with a high SPF to protect against UV rays, sun damage and premature aging.
4. Universal contour wraps are an excellent slimming treatment and you are guaranteed to lose six inches or more or get your money back. Sea clay detoxifies, contours and revitalises. Just make sure you drink lots of water!
5. It can be hard to find the time but body brushing really helps promote soft skin, stimulates circulation, increases cell renewal and helps in the treatment of cellulite too. Exfoliate a few times a week too.
6. Your body’s largest organ is your skin. If you want your skin to look its best and stay healthy, you need to take care of it. Brighten and illuminate with a facial, which will leave skin radiant and breathe life into weary skin. Facial treatments help to improve and restore circulation to facial skin layers, increasing the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to skin cells. This rush of blood to the skin gives your skin a healthy glow and plumps skin cells with vital nutrients and water, which reduce the appearance of wrinkled and dry skin.
7. From pastel nail polish to pink blush and pearly highlighter, add a touch of Spring to your beauty bag with pretty make-up products. Switch to a bright lip colour to bring some brightness back into the face, such as a coral.
We hope you have a little bit of fun incorporating some of these into your sparkling new Spring beauty routine!
Lots of love,