Looking to kick-start a detox or beach body plan, or just want to lose a few inches to get in your party outfit?
The ‘Universal Contour Wrap’ is an instant inch loss treatment, with a guaranteed minimum loss of six inches, which lasts up to 30 days.
The famous classic body wrap has been a favourite for over 20 years, due to its incredible inch loss results and inch loss guarantee. Its powerful results are thanks to the natural classic clay solution, combined with specialist wrapping techniques. Benefits of the wrap include inch-loss and skin firming, and the clay solution will draw out toxins to leave you feeling and looking your best.
- Before the treatment, your therapist will measure you at particular points on the body
- The therapist will leave the room so that you can remove your clothes, disposable knickers are provided, and put a towel around you which will be moved around by the therapist as the bandages are strategically placed
- Bandages which have been pre-soaked in the classic clay solution are applied in sections using specialist wrapping techniques. The bandages are warm, tight, but not uncomfortable, and are designed to lift, as well as compress. Bandages are built up more tightly in problem areas
- You then wear a vinyl suit to keep warm while you lie back and relax for an hour while the treatment gets to work. You can use this time to indulge in additional treatments
- After 60 minutes your bandages are removed and your therapist will measure you again, and reveal the inch loss results!
Classic clay solution
The clay solution is a unique formula developed after extensive research, by highly trained skincare experts. Formulated using five key natural ingredients, this hypoallergenic solution has many benefits on the body:
- Bentonite – excellent draining properties for full body detox, skin clarification and purification
- Magnesium Sulphate – Stimulates peripheral skin circulation, exfoliating and anti-inflammatory
- Magnesium Chloride - Valuable mineral salt permits cellular balance, combats stress and fluid retention, anti-bacterial properties
- Zinc Oxide - Bacterium properties and anti–inflammatory
- Sodium Chloride - Detoxifies tissues and tightens the skin
How long is the treatment?
Around two hours in total. For maximum benefits, you are advised to drink lots of water to make the results last longer and rid your body of impurities. You are also encouraged to not shower for a day or two after, as the wrap carries on working long after you’ve left the salon, with the detoxification and tightening process continuing for three to four days.
To experience the full benefits of the wrap, we recommend a course of three treatments, taken at least 7-10 days apart.