Christmas Beauty Tips
The Christmas party season is soon approaching and whether you’re spending time with friends or glamming up for glitzy parties, you'll want to look your best.
With these six Christmas beauty tips you'll be looking gorgeous for those mistletoe moments.
- Party make-up - The key to looking great for your Christmas party is to put on your eye-shadow first. Then apply your foundation and any other make-up you want to wear. This way you know that any loose eye-shadow won't fall in those places you don't want it.
- Glitter – Nothing says Christmas like glitter, so why not bling up your make-up with a glittery pout. Add foundation to the corners of your mouth then apply a creamy lipstick before using a lip brush before using a flat brush to add on your glitter.
- A natural glow – Aim for beautiful skin from within. Drinking two litres of water every day will flush out skin-sapping toxins and give you a natural glow.
- Combat tired eyes – late nights partying to Wham! and Slade hits is bound to leave your eyes look. Give yourself an eye massage to get rid of puffy eyes. Begin at the corner of one of your eyes and work your way up, between your brow bone and your eye, rubbing as you go until you reach the outer edge of your eye. Repeat along your lower lash line.
- Flat stomach - Try taking peppermint capsules or aloe vera juice. Each do a fantastic job in supporting the digestive system and both can help you achieve a flat stomach by preventing bloating.
- Gently exfoliate - Exfoliate but don’t go overboard. Once or twice a week is plenty for luminous skin.