Spring is finally here! It's arrived with a mixture of sunny spells and showers, but you can now start looking ahead to Summer and maybe mix your everyday beauty routine too.
Products that you use in winter may not work for you during the warmer months, so spring clean your beauty routine and get your skin glowing for Spring with these beauty wonders…
1. Three essentials for the warmer months are a tinted moisturiser, waterproof mascara and a cream blush. Tinted moisturiser won’t cake as easily as foundation and will look more natural, so look for a good BB cream. It'll also apply more thinly than any other creams and will feel light weight, exactly what you need during the Summer! Waterproof mascara is great for beach-goers as you don't need to worry about looking like a panda by the end of your dip in the sea and cream blush will give you that summer glow without getting blotchy like a powder if you sweat.
2. Have a beauty spring clean! Dirty makeup brushes can transfer oil, germs and bacteria to your skin so make sure you clean your products out this Spring! Have you got half-full tubs and tubes of products you haven’t used for a year? Chances are you’re not going to in the next six months either, so throw them in the bin!
3. Primers can blur imperfections and help make-up stay on longer so make sure you apply this before putting on your foundation, it will make your skin appear smoother. You could invest in oil blotting sheets and make sure that you use a sun cream or products with a high SPF to protect against UV rays, sun damage and premature aging over the sunnier months.
4. Treat yourself to a universal contour wrap. They're an excellent slimming treatment and you are guaranteed to lose six inches or more or get your money back. Sea clay detoxifies, contours and revitalises, just make sure you drink lots of water!
5. Body brushing really helps promote soft skin, stimulates circulation, increases cell renewal and helps in the treatment of cellulite too. Exfoliate a few times a week too, to remove old, dead skin cells.
6. Did you know that your body’s largest organ is your skin? If you want your skin to look its best and stay healthy, you need to take care of it. Brighten and illuminate with a facial, which will leave skin radiant and breathe life into weary skin. Facial treatments help to improve and restore circulation to facial skin layers, increasing the flow of oxygen-enriched blood to skin cells. This rush of blood to the skin gives you a healthy glow and plumps skin cells with vital nutrients and water, which reduce the appearance of wrinkled and dry skin.
7. From pastel nail polish to pink blush and pearly highlighter, add a touch of Spring to your beauty bag with pretty make-up products. Switch to a vibrant lip colour to bring some brightness back into the face, such as a coral and add a splash of colour to your nails.
We hope you enjoy our little beauty tips, remember to tag us on Instagram with any Spring beauty looks!
Lots of love,