You might be surprised how many simple steps you could add to your routine that will enhance and rejuvenate that warm Autumn glow. As the colder months creep in, the weather is tougher on your skin and it needs a little extra care. You may not have thought of some of these helpful hints - which ones do you do already?
- Keep your glow – For an instant sun-kissed glow all year round and to prolong that Summer feeling, invest in self-tanning treatments. It’s the most effective, quickest and safest way to achieve a beautiful, golden flow.
- Exfoliate – Stop skin becoming dull and dehydrated by exfoliating your skin, leaving it radiant and smooth.
- Perk up your face - Prevent dull skin with regular facials for beautiful skin. Have an expert renew and rejuvenate your skin.
- Oil is good for you – Dissolve dirt and rehydrate and plump skin by investing in a facial oil to see you through the colder months and dehydration that can come from air conditioning. We recommend Espa products
- Showing you the light – Through clever make up tricks we can all have dewy radiant skin. Illuminate and highlight skin with Bare Escentuals mineral make-up
- Overhaul your make-up bag – Have a clear out of your make-up bag and clean brushes with a brush cleanser
- Hydrate – Keep skin hydrated by drinking lots of water. It’s one of the best and cheapest ways to plump skin and get it glowing from the inside out
- Care for hands – Moisturise hands with a hand moisturiser and use a cuticle oil for added moisture. A Paraffin Wax and Heated Mitts Treatment will soften hard skin and lock in moisture.